Archive for the ‘Hilton’ Category

Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson

February 9, 2007

Hi Grit

Well the British have a view on just about anything. Recently, one of our tabloid newspapers asked their readers which celebrities they considered would make the wierdest couple. Bearing in mind all of the weird UK celebrities that we have, you would have thought that two of these would have topped the list. However, this was not the case.

The popular opinion, based mainly on their plastic looks, was that Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson would be the most unusual coupling between celebrities. Methinks it did not take a high level of intelligence to work that out!

the Brit

No cover up here!

February 8, 2007

Hi Brit,

 photo14.jpg

I mentioned earlier that Paris Hilton needed to release another sex tape to take attention away from her recent bout of Politically Incorrectness.  Well, there is a new celebrity sex tape about to be released, although it only stars a friend of Paris, Vivid Acquires Kim Kardashian Sex Tape for $1 Million.  It seem, as usual, the tape was stolen and sold by a Third Party.  Even pop culture tarts of Hilton’s stature can’t sell such a thing, since that would make them actual whores instead of just sluts.  While Kim doesn’t look all that trashy in the above photo, she tramps up pretty good:

 ursulamayesfeb132cmlj7.jpg

The other amateur porn star in the flick is someone or something named Ray J.  My guess is that this is just a warm up for another Paris Porn Picture to get her back in the good standing with her Hollywood friends.  Of course, if celebrity sex tapes fall out of favor, will Kim and Paris be required to attend pornhab?

the Grit

Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lyndsey Lohan: Prosti-tots

February 6, 2007

Hi Grit

I think I must have come across brit_paris_lindsay_002.jpgthe only article that mentions all of the above mentioned girls in one breath. Recounting how at one time all of these girls were friends, and their ability to be able to individually or together garner fame, usually by actions or photographs that are less than tasteful, the newspaper in question reveals that yet again they have come together in a media circus.

The story is that time, in a recent issue posed the question whether the three girls have too much influence on the youth of today, with the cover asking whether we are raising a youth of prosti-tots. Surprisingly 77% agreed with this hypothesis. I find this surprising in that this must mean that the other 23% disagree. Based on internet statistics, it would seem that the lower percentage are either far more vocal and active than those who agree, or the agreeing percentage still go off and buy the papers, read the magazines and click on all the stories about them.

It’s a strange world sometimes.

the Brit

Is there gayhab in Paris’ future?

February 6, 2007

Hi Brit,

Remember back when Isaiah Washington had that moment of homophobia?  Do you also recall that Paris Hilton committed a similar politically incorrect indiscretion?  Well, it seemed for a while that she was going to miss the storm of criticism that forced Isaiah into gayhab, but she’s not out of the woods just yet: Gay Leaders Urge Paris to Apologize.  Now she has GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) on her ass, demanding an apology.  Better do something fast, Paris, before your image is tarnished.

the Grit

Paris Hilton – Racist!?!

February 2, 2007

Hi Brit,

Well, Paris has, apparently, opened her mouth once too often:

PARIS HILTON SPITS N-WORD AND F-WORD: And the video proof is on YouTube.

Possible Racist Paris Hilton Video Surfaces Online

If this is true, even rehab may not fix it.  If this is true, even apologies may not fix it.  The only recourse the empty headed heiress has that may in some small way repair the damage this will do to her public image is to release another sex tape.  Who cares if this trashy twit is homophobic or racist?  The only thing people care about is seeing her naked.  So Paris, show us your tits and all is forgiven.

the Grit

Paris wants her stuff back!

January 30, 2007

Hi Brit,

If you recall, I posted about Paris forgetting to pay for her storage locker and having a bunch of her personal items auctioned off.  Well, the Hilton hottie is in a snit and wants her stuff back, Hilton sues site with her personal items.  Considering that the first purchaser of the Paris treasure chest paid $2,775 and sold it for the tidy sum of $10 MILLION, I can’t say I blame her.  It’ll be interesting to find out if the court this happens is one with TV cameras.

the Grit