I’ve said before that the case for “Global Warming, end of the world so we must act NOW” is motived more by money and politics than science. It seems that I am not alone in this belief, On Global Warming: Follow the Money Indeed! However, even though the lie of Global Warming is now so entrenched in the public mind that there is no stopping these fear mongers from winning, we can still learn some lessons from this gigantic and corrupt conspiracy.
1. Always follow the money before trusting anyone’s motives.
2. Never, under any circumstances, ever, trust anyone either employed by, or connected to, the United Nations.
3. It’s past time to question why scientific research needs to be funded by the Government.
4. It’s way past time to question our continued funding of the UN.
5. Most politicians get their jobs by being good liars. Why do we expect them to change their ways once they get in office?
6. We, as a country, have few friends outside our boarders. We should start acting like it.
7. Almost all fanatics, be they religious, political, or environmentalists, are evil and should be dealt with accordingly.