Nearly ten years after her death in a tunnel in France, a report into the incident has finally been completed. There findings?
1) It was an accident – We were told that 8 years ago.
2) The driver was drunk – We knew that within a week of her death.
3) The press behaved badly – So nothing changes there.
4) There was no conspiracy – Try and convince the world (and particularly Mr Fyaad of that.)
5) The press took photos of Diana as she lay dying – all that comment did was to upset her sons.
So what is new. In a word NOTHING! What a waste of resources and time. In itself, and bearing in mind the time it has taken, this report does not have any sweet smell of innocence than previous ones.